Nurimisaki (from Japanese, literally "paint a cape") is a logic puzzle invented by Nikoli. A rectangular or square grid contains circles in some cells; a circle may have a number inside or not. The task is to blacken some cells of a grid according to the following rules:
- White cells form a path exactly one cell wide.
- Cells with circles are always white.
- A cell with a circle must have exactly one white cell adjacent to its side.
- A white cell without a circle must have at least two orthogonally adjacent white cells.
- A number in a circle indicates how many white cells can be seen horizontally and vertically from that cell, including the cell itself.
- All the white cells must be connected horizontally or vertically.
- No 2 x 2 cell area within the grid can have the same color.
Cross+A peut résoudre les puzzles de 3 x 3 à 30 x 30. Puzzles sont enregistrés sous les fichiers avec l’extension *.NRMS.