Dominion is a logic puzzle created by Naoki Inaba (Japan). It consists of a grid, with letters in some cells. The aim is to blacken some cells of a grid according to the following rules:
- The black cells must form dominoes which can touch each other diagonally.
- Cells with letters are always white.
- The black cells divide the grid into regions of white cells.
- Cells with the same letter belong to the same white region.
- White regions without a cell with a letter are not allowed.
Cross+A can solve puzzles from 4 x 4 to 15 x 15.